Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two Left Feet !

Ever wonder why people sit around pondering why someone else didn't do something? Why someone else didn't say something? Or better yet why you didn't do or say the "right " thing. Give your self a break, and the other person as well, after all life is exciting and you never know what will happen one moment to the next , so how could you possibly be that witty to always has the right thing to say at the right time? There are Marketing companies that pay top dollar for large and small groups of people to work tirelessly day in and day out to do this for them. You and I however do not have this luxury,and life is occurring as we are pondering and figuring and wondering. Waiting for our response to switch to the very next sequence of events. Can you believe it! You are the author and the finisher of your own life. I forget who's quote that belongs to however you get the idea. Each word , every action or inactive step you make sets the tone for the next moment. I heard the Man of God say, " Wheather you succeed or fail in life will depend upon whom you choose to honor or dishonor." With this jewel in mind keep the focus on what is occuring whom you are around and not what you think should or could or would have occured if only... Let's not waste valuable time pondering why? Don't get me wrong, Why is a valid question just not an important question. God is in control and ALL things work together. He is preparing you for whats to come.Trust. I've found myself in this vicious cycle and intangled in its spinning web of misery and anxiety. I've done it with even the most mundane subjects, like why didn't I wear the navy blue shoes with that white dress or why am I wearing these earrings again? One of my all time favorites though is wondering why he didn't call? What could he possibly be doing that he would forget to call me, me of all people. That's as wrong as two left feet! I sit and listen to people mostly women chatter on there phones in public places about the most personal topics and like clock work the question of why pops out like a jack in the box. Why this? Why that? Why not! As I listen to them I hear the sound of my own whiny, wimpy, baby, victim voice and I wanna slap myself. I am learning to embrace people no matter how selfish, immature, obnoxious, or delusional they are. I encourage you to do the same.
God Bless You
Sjstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment